Subject: NetBSD Meeting on Oct 15th @ Mountain View?
To: None <regional-sfba@NetBSD.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 10/09/2006 00:32:22
Hi,

Al and I will be in Mountain view next saturday, Oct 14th, for the Google
"Summer of Code" Mentor Summit. I'll arrive friday evening (7:23pm) at SFO
and will be busy with figuring out public transport to Mountain View then,
saturday during the day's busy with the Summit, but if someone wants to go
for some food & drinks on sunday, I'd be happy to meet some local NetBSD
folks! If someone wants to suggest a place I'll try to make it there. (I
won't have a working mobile phone with me)

FWIW, I have to catch my plane home on monday 10:40am at SFO, and don't
have a place to stay Sunday->Monday yet... if anyone has some space to
crash or knows a cheap hotel, please let me know. I don't want to sleep
under the bridge... ;->

  - Hubert