Subject: Re: NetBSD Meeting on Oct 15th @ Mountain View?
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 10/08/2006 20:38:41
On Oct 8, 2006, at 3:32 PM, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> Al and I will be in Mountain view next saturday, Oct 14th, for the
> Google "Summer of Code" Mentor Summit. I'll arrive friday evening
> (7:23pm) at SFO and will be busy with figuring out public transport
> to Mountain View then,

This is not really that hard, but not exactly straight-forward.

Take BART from SFO to the Millbrae station.  Transfer from BART to
CalTrain south-bound.

Mountain View has 2 CalTrain stations -- San Antonio and Downtown
Mountain View.  You need to pick the correct one based on where your
hotel is located.

> saturday during the day's busy with the Summit, but if someone wants
> to go for some food & drinks on sunday, I'd be happy to meet some
> local NetBSD folks! If someone wants to suggest a place I'll try to
> make it there. (I won't have a working mobile phone with me)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to meet up because I am going to be out
of town :-(

-- thorpej