Subject: Beer vs. Google SoC
To: None <regional-sfba@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@tastylime.net>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 09/28/2006 16:52:31
--------------enigC8631FCE930AAEC59A4073FF

A little bird has told me some folks might be in town for the Google
Summer-of-Code wrap-up on or around October 14th - we should arrange a
social event.  I've been meaning to check out "Retox" on 20th st. in SF,
though this up-and-coming neighborhood may be a little too "coming" and
not enough "up" for some folks...

Any takers, or other suggestions?

+j