Subject: Re: Beer soonish?
To: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@NetBSD.org>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 09/13/2006 21:03:27
--------------enig16340202F8772DC6F6F9A746

Jan Schaumann wrote:
> Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org> wrote:
> =20
>> Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to miss this one.  Heather =20
>> forgot to put on the calendar a BBQ were are hosting for a from-out-of=
-=20
>> town friend that night.
>>    =20
>
> I still intend to show up if others come. :-)
>  =20

I'll still come.  My wife already gave me non-transferrable permission.=20
:)  (I'll probably be a little late... 7:30, maybe 8)
>  =20
>> Shall we go ahead and schedule another one for a couple of weeks from =
=20
>> now? :-)
>>    =20
>
> As far as I'm concerned, we can make this a regular thing.  October
> 12th?  (2nd Thursday/month)
>
>  =20

If it's going to be monthly, the second week of the month is probably
bad, since Vito's... err, SFBANUG is the second tuesday already.  Not
that there'll be all THAT much overlap in the crowds, but I blew off
Vito's this week because going out two nights in the same week just
wasn't going to happen...  I'm definitely in favor of regular beer, thoug=
h.

+j