Subject: Fw: helping staff a NetBSD booth at LA's Linux Expo, Feb. 10 & 11?
To: None <regional-sfba@netbsd.org>
From: Kevin Lahey <kml@patheticgeek.net>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 09/13/2006 12:17:26
[Forwarded at Hubert's suggestion;  if anybody wants to make the trip
down, I'd be happy to put you up in my (not very posh) place in
Claremont, about 60 miles from the airport.  I may also be able to put
folks up in an apartment in Koreatown, considerably closer, but I'm
not sure.]

Begin forwarded message: