Subject: Re: Beer soonish?
To: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 09/01/2006 18:24:16
On Sep 1, 2006, at 2:56 PM, Jan Schaumann wrote:

> I'm all game for beers.  How about Thursday the 14th?  I should be all
> settled in by then and would be glad to put some faces to the logins
> and
> prove that -- at least as far as drinking and socializing is concerned
> -- we're not obsolete yet. :-)

14th would work for me, too.  I can get my carpool driver to drop me
off at the designated spot (assuming it is in the City) and just take
MUNI home (assuming a MUNI-walking-distance venue).

Where?  14th Amendment?  Thirsty Bear?  Magnolia?  Toronado? (mmm,
Rosamunde next door... although that is not vegetarian-friendly)

-- thorpej