Subject: NetBSD booth at LinuxWorld SF - August 9-11 2005
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@netbsd.org>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 06/12/2005 13:05:53
--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

NetBSD will have a booth at the LinuxWorld Conference and Expo this
year in San Francisco's Moscone Center, August 9 - 11, 2005.
Our booth will be in the ".org Pavilion", along with many other
non-profit organizations.

The conference's URL is:
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO05A/

We hope to have some interesting NetBSD demonstrations for the Linux
crowd, and some flyers to hand out and possibly gear and CDs to sell.
If you're interested in helping out (and we can definitely use help!),
please send an email to riz@NetBSD.org .

Thanks, and hope to see some of you there!

+j

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv--