Subject: ride to pizza?
To: None <regional-sfba@netbsd.org>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 08/10/2004 16:29:38
I'm in the area and was intending to show up for pizza tonight.  But I'm
advised that the motorcycle I'm borrowing isn't really reliable enough
for more than riding around the city (which is where I am) so I was planning
to take caltrain down to sunnyvale.

Can anyone give me a ride from the caltrain station to the pizza place?  I
am right in thinking that the gathering still happens at Vito's in
Sunnyvale, yes?