Subject: Re: read it immediately
To: None <regional-pt@netbsd.org>
From: None <Autoresponder@WhiteHouse.GOV>
List: regional-pt
Date: 03/28/2004 07:21:11
--Boundary_(ID_x7x+GAz25lIxlZILveKFGQ)

Thank you for e-mailing President Bush.  Your ideas and comments are very
important to him.

Because of the large volume of e-mail received, the President cannot personally
respond to each message.  However, the White House staff considers and reports
citizen ideas and concerns.

In addition to President@WhiteHouse.gov, we have developed White House Web
Mail, an automated e-mail response system.  Please access
http://www.whitehouse.gov/webmail to submit comments on a specific issue.

Additionally, we welcome you to visit our website for the most up-to-date
information on current events and topics of interest to you.

--Boundary_(ID_x7x+GAz25lIxlZILveKFGQ)

 by WHITEHOUSE.GOV (PMDF V6.2-X27 #30863)
 with SMTP id <01L8938KZFWK9J4H9M@WHITEHOUSE.GOV> for president@Whitehouse.GOV;
 Sun, 28 Mar 2004 07:16:29 -0500 (EST)