Regional-nyc archive

Week-end meeting with a French guy lost in NYC ?

Hello,

I'll spend the next 5 weeks (September 08th to October 09th).in
Poughkeepsie, NY, for business reasons.

I'd love to have the opportunity to meet "live" some of the NetBSD
developers living around New-York.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to join the traditional Thursday 6PM
meeting, Poughkeepsie being a little bit too far from New-York to attend
during week.

Would you be available one or the other week-end, between Sept. 08th and
Oct. 09th ? I'll let you choose the most convenient week-end, and the
place to go in NYC.

Hope to see some of you in New-York,
Guillaume.