Regional-nyc archive

Re: wiz@NYC 01/30-02/03

regional-nyc -> cc

On Jan 23, 2009, at 1:04 PM, Jan Schaumann wrote:

Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:

I'll be in NYC (if immigration lets me in) from the 30th to the 3rd.

I'd like to meet the NYC crowd -- I'm definitely free in the evenings
of the 30th, 31st, and 1st, probably not on the second.

I'd be happy to have nbsd beer one of those days. Possibly even do the
pgp thing. :-)

My calendar indicates that I'm free all of those days. If we do it on Monday, it's possible that we can get caught in a loop and end up drinking forever.

-wps