Subject: Re: beer again! (O'Flaherty's)
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: None <groo@old-ones.com>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 10/12/2006 14:44:00
I hear it is raining planes.

We are having a great time, of course.  The very first place we went when we landed was Hoboken bar and grill, run by a transplanted Hokoenite and former Wall St currency trader.

Also met the head chef and the manager of Taboo, a Palm Beach hot spot.  Drank with them all night, and now we can get a table any time we want.

Down in Miami now, meeting up with Ty and Suzy for dinner.

-wps