Subject: Jon Lindgren and Christos Zoulas Birthday Spectacular.
To: None <regional-nyc@netbsd.org>
From: Bill Squier <groo@old-ones.com>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 03/21/2006 17:56:06
Join the cool crowd this Saturday, March 25th, 6:00PM, at:

	Cafe Charbon
	170 Orchard Street (Corner @ Stanton)
	212 420 7520
	Closest Train: F, V  (2nd Ave Stop)

	http://tinyurl.com/ghvco

to celebrate how freakin' old Jon and Christos are getting.  I pity
them, because for me, time goes backwards.

We're getting there a bit early to stake out a claim.  The Lower East
Side tends to fill up pretty quick on a weekend.

Also, for those who haven't been there, the entrance is a bit
tricky-- it looks like the door to the storefront to the left of the
bar, but it's actually for Cafe Charbon.  They serve delicious food
as well, should you come hungry.

Email me with any questions.  Hope to see you there.

-wps