Subject: Thursday 11/17: Hallo Berlin?
To: None <regional-nyc@netbsd.org>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 11/13/2005 18:52:51
For wholly selfish reasons (I'm so busy I'm only likely to get out once
in the next few weeks, and I *really* like Hallo Berlin) I suggest that
this Thursday we move the BEER! fest to Hallo Berlin! on 10th Avenue at
45th Street (626 10th Ave).  In addition to fine, tasty beer, Hallo Berlin!
features way-cheap, way-tasty German food.

How about it?  I think I can get there around 7.

"The inconsistency is startling, though admittedly, if consistency is to be
 abandoned or transcended, there is no problem."		- Noam Chomsky