Subject: This Thursday (17-Nov-05).
To: None <regional-nyc@netbsd.org>
From: Bill Squier <groo@old-ones.com>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 11/13/2005 14:35:50
It is my understanding that James Chacon will be joining us again for
liquid refreshment.  He's only here for a limited time!  Collect all
seven.  Supplies are limited.

Therefore, I suggest O'flahrer'ererflahflahert'y's'''' on 46th,
between 8th and 9th again for this Thursday.

In addition, I believe Sommerfeld is in town on Tuesday the 22nd --
and considering the Holiday on the 24th, wants to drink on Tuesday.
Shall we agree on d.b.a. for that event?  Please note that the
Xbox360 comes out that day, so Christos and I will be unable to focus
on beer.

-wps