Subject: Beer...and keys.
To: None <regional-nyc@NetBSD.org>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 12/17/2003 16:28:55
I'd like to take advantage of Beer! night tomorrow to exchange PGP key
signatures with other NYC NetBSD folks.  I'll be there early but can't
stay too late; I have an 8:30 date in Midtown.

So, I'm going to bring:

* My laptop
* My PGP keys
* My ID

If others bring the same, we can do some real good in short order.  If
you don't want to bring a laptop with your keys on it, just bring a few
pieces of paper with your key fingerprint on them, and your ID; you can
show others the ID and they can check the fingerprint when they get your
actual key from the keyservers later to sign it.

Things to keep in mind:

1) If you're a NetBSD developer, please add your @netbsd.org address to
   your key before tomorrow night so signatures can include that ID.

2) Please don't ask others to sign your key if you use it on a machine
   to which others have administrative access.