Subject: Re: Beer
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 06/06/2003 07:22:37
On Jun 6, 11:06am, cjs@cynic.net (Curt Sampson) wrote:

-blink- and keep the eyes shut for a while. Yes, the good ol' days.
Yes, curt is right; the idjit issue gets minimized proportionally
to 1 / (nidjits). So if you have n idjits, you are much better off
putting them all working on the same problem and watching each-others
back.

christos

| Unfortunately, idjit is a state, not a person, and it's applicable to
| most people some of the time. My solution is to have people work in
| pairs when working on production systems.
|
| You probably remember, Christos, what a good job we did on some of those
| Blink releases when we worked together. Things went much faster when I
| wasn't always having to get up myself to make a new vodka soda.
|
| cjs
| --
| Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.netbsd.org
|     Don't you know, in this new Dark Age, we're all light.  --XTC
-- End of excerpt from Curt Sampson