Subject: Suggest a name, win free beers
To: None <regional-nyc@netbsd.org>
From: Lindgren, Jon <Jon.Lindgren@gs.com>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 05/29/2003 15:27:11
So, I'm on a team developing some core framework/infrastructure for front
end apps here at Golden Snacks (PM).  Aside from all of that mediocre design
stuff, we have the much more important task of giving the framework we
create a snappy, spiffy name.

The middleware guys have chosen the name for their project: "The Matrix".
They claim it has nothing to do with the movie.

So, I offer a challenge.  Suggest a name which gets used, I'll buy you
beers/beverage of choice for a night, as long as you can go, whatever you
want (besides things like glasses of that $80 scotch).  I'd offer you
something for trying, but we all end up buying beers for each other anyway,
so it's kinda pointless.

-Jon Lindgren