Subject: Re: Advance beer notice
To: Lindgren, Jon <Jon.Lindgren@gs.com>
From: Andrew Brown <At.Brown@morganstanley.com>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 05/28/2003 11:39:27
> > granted, it had the same problem as the first one (namely
> > <whine>my favorite x-character [insert character's name here]
> > was not in the movie/had too small a part</whine>), but then
> > again, the x-men are easiest universe into which you can add
> > characters.  that's why there are so many.
>
> Some characters I'd like to see inserted into the X-Men movie:
>
> - Keiser Soze
> - Darth Vader
> - Owen Wilson (just so he can be maimed by someone)
>
> And, in an ode to what the thread started as,
>
> - Duff Man (from the Simpsons)
> - Jon Lindgren

what about perry?  or groo?  hey, what about groo for that matter?
battlej would also be a nice addition to the team.  his mutant power
could be to disappear for weeks on end.  :)

--
NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender
does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.