Regional-nordic archive

Re: You have spam! - and anyone here?

On Thu, 22 May 2008 01:47:39 +0200 (CEST)
Magnus Eriksson <magetoo%fastmail.fm@localhost> wrote:

> On Wed, 21 May 2008, Audio Marketing wrote:

[merda!]

> Considering that the last mail I've received from this list is over three
> years old, I guess it's good to know that it is still working.  Even if it
> was Portuguese-language spam this time...

They managed to get one or two copies through to every list.

> Is anyone else subscribed?  I thought I'd see a lot more people here, with
> the relatively active netbsd.se guys and all.

There are 80 or so subscribers.
I hope they won't unsubscribe because of the spam, who knows
what interesting regional topics they will miss out on in the
future if they do! :-)

I will be in Stockholm doing work for a 8-10 weeks starting in
June. I don't know that many people in the area so I wouldn't mind a
bsd meeting/beer/food/whatever thing during that timeframe.

Cheers,
-Tobias