Subject: Re: regional-nordic created
To: Mattias Karlsson <keihan@sergei.cc>
From: Antti Kantee <pooka@cs.hut.fi>
List: regional-nordic
Date: 08/12/2003 22:52:49
On Tue Aug 12 2003 at 21:47:26 +0200, Mattias Karlsson wrote:
> So!
>
> Where are we on this?  I talked to Soren about the(?) get together, some
> different cities for it to take place came up on the table:
>
> 	Copenhagen	DK
> 	Lund		SE
> 	Malmoe		SE
> 	Stockholm	SE
>
> A weekend is a must from my part, although I'd prefer Stockholm (since
> it's close to me :), other parties may disagree.  If some of you that'd
> like to join would speak up it would be easy to pin point the closest
> town for everyone.

Helsinki, Helsinki!

If I come by plane, it'll be ~the same no matter which town you pick,
but Stockholm would provide the boat-option.  Of course other towns would
provide a boat+car option, but driving anywhere in autumn is a total drag.

> I'll be busy with stuff for a while now, but maybe late september or
> october?

Yea, weekends booked here too.  But OTOH they'll probably be as booked
in september or october, so one might as well bite the bullet...

  - antti

--
Antti Kantee <pooka@iki.fi>                     Of course he runs NetBSD
http://www.iki.fi/pooka/                          http://www.NetBSD.org/