From: Tony Naggs <tonynaggs%gmail.com@localhost>
Date: 18 November 2015 02:01:15 GMT
Subject: [DC4420] DC4420 meeting next week, 24th November

Hi all

All the usual stuff applies: we are in the Downstairs bar at The
Phoenix, Cavendish Square; doors open ~6:30pm, and talks start at
7:30pm. Due to the venue's licensing attendees must be 18+.

So far we have one talk scheduled. If you would like to talk about
something technical, or just something that you are passionate about
and our audience may like please email major Malfunction, Mark &
myself at talks%dc4420.org@localhost

+++

1st Talk

Title:

Adventures in Open Source Software: Dealing with Security

Speaker:

Sevan Janiyan (@sevanjaniyan)

Synopsis:

Security in the open source software world as seen from someone working
on a cross platform packaging system. Covering the factors outside of
actually doing the research to discover vulnerabilities which play a
vital, yet indirect role in making advisories easy or extremely painful
to digest when ensuring affected software is covered correctly and what
that means for the consumers of said software.

+++

Hoping to see you on Tuesday!