Regional-london archive

Fwd: [Ukfreebsd] (Mostly) Impromptu Cambridge pub event

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew Turner <andrew%fubar.geek.nz@localhost>
Date: 19 July 2015 at 20:12
Subject: [Ukfreebsd] (Mostly) Impromptu Cambridge pub event
To: ukfreebsd%uk.freebsd.org@localhost

As some people know Ed Maste from the FreeBSD Foundation is visiting
Cambridge. As such we have decided on a trip to the Devonshire Arms [1]
on Tuesday, with anyone local(ish) invited to join us.

The pub is close to the station so people from both Cambridge, and those
close enough to take the train may attend.

I expect we will be there from around 7:30pm.

Andrew

[1] https://www.individualpubs.co.uk/devonshire/