Regional-london archive

Re: [Ukfreebsd] 2 x Sun Netra T1's for free, London, UK

Hi all,

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 12:21:22PM +0100, Jasper Wallace wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm hopeing to find a new home for 2 Sun Netra T1's, they are in London
> Hackspace (E2 9DY) on Hackney road near Cambridge Heath station, specs:
>
> 1st:
>
> Netra t1 (UltraSPARC-IIi 440MHz)
> 512 MB ram
>
> 2nd:
>
> Netra T1 200 (UltraSPARC-IIe 500MHz)
> 1Gb ram
>
> There are 4 x 17Gb drives and 2 x 36Gb drives with them, the 36Gb drives
> might be dodgey, but they where happy when i dd'd /dev/zero over them...
>
> Please contact me off list if you want to arrange pickup, thanks!

Not wishing to hijack Jasper's post, merely seizing an opportunity - but
make that three - I've also got a Netra T1 200 sitting around doing
nothing.

512MB RAM, CD drive, 2x Seagate 18GB SCSI drives.

Collection from SE1. Likewise contact off-list if interested.

James