Regional-london archive

Re: London October pub meetup (plus conference)

On Mon, 20 Oct 2014, Justin Cormack wrote:
We are planning to have the October London pub meetup next Monday, 27
October, 630. Venue TBC shortly. All welcome!

Shameless but relevant plug:

There are still some tickets left for the conference I am organizing
but it is going to sell out http://operatingsystems.io/ on 25
November, tickets here
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/new-directions-in-operating-systems-tickets-3372953595

We have speakers from NetBSD (Antti Kantee), Dragonfly (Franco
Fichtner) and FreeBSD (Robert Watson) plus Illumos and loads of other
fun stuff, so do come along.

Are there are social activities planned around the conference?

--
Stephen