Regional-london archive

Re: London pub meetup

Hello,

sounds great! I have never met or seen any NetBSD users/developers :D It would be cool to meet up.

See you all on the 5th of March!

Best,
Alex

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 4:46 PM, Justin Cormack <justin%specialbusservice.com@localhost> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 5:43 PM, Jaap Boender <jaapb%kerguelen.org@localhost> wrote:
> On Friday 21 February 2014 15:07:19 Justin Cormack wrote:
>> It seems about time to have a London BSD pub meetup. Its started being
>> sunny even!
>>
>> I was thinking maybe Wednesday 5 March at 6.30 if that works for
>> people, probably central or slightly east - let me know where is
>> convenient.

Ok, as suggested by James, we will meet at the Pelt Trader, at 6.30 on
5 March, which is around the side of Cannon Street Station. It has
usually had some space when I have been there, and a lot of people
seem to be in the St Pauls area, plus it is fairly easy to get to from
elsewhere.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pelt+Trader/@51.5108842,-0.0910201,17z/data="">

I will try to remember to wear a BSD T-shirt or something.

See you all next week! And invite anyone else who might want to come along.

Justin