Regional-london archive

Re: London pub meetup

Hi Justin,

I'm sorry, I misunderstood your question about OpenBSD. I don't know if
they have a regional email address. Sevan organized bsd meetups in the
past and he used this address uk-openbsd-users%saneusergroup.org.uk@localhost to
invite OpenBSD users.

I went to a couple of Sevan's events and I didn't a see a single
developer (I wasn't a developer at that time neither).

PS there are 220 messages in my archive since Aug 2009. The list
used to be more active but all activity stopped when Sevan disappeared.

Alex