Regional-london archive

Re: London/Cambridge - lunch

On Mon, 2 Jul 2012, Patrick Welche wrote:
On Mon, Jul 02, 2012 at 02:04:22PM +0100, Cherry G. Mathew wrote:
On 2 July 2012 11:00, Stephen Borrill <netbsd%precedence.co.uk@localhost> wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jun 2012, Cherry G. Mathew wrote:

Sorry for the delay, been trying to sort out a sane itinerary.

Would 2nd/3rd July (Monday/Tuesday) work for you guys ?

This is looking like for Tuesday 3rd July. See some of you there!

No-one replied. Is it just you and me, Cherry?

Looks like it - shall we just reconvene for lunch then ? I'll then
take off a bit earlier than I thought in that case.

I could make lunch, but not free in the evening...

Looks like Cherry is going to be leaving on an earlier train now, so lunch it is. I propose the Wrestlers at 12:30. Cherry, I can probably pick you up from somewhere (I'll text you). Patrick, email me off-list.

--
Stephen