Regional-london archive

Re: servers

On Thu, 7 Jul 2011, Jonathan Perkin wrote:

> * On 2011-07-07 at 19:36 BST, Jasper Wallace wrote:
>
> > The hackspace got a load of servers from Nokia on tuesday which we'll be
> > ebaying over the next few weeks, we have a few to give away to good
> > causes, so if anyone needs one for open source stuff or other non profit
> > work let me know.
>
> What spec?

doh, completly forgot to mention:

HP DL360 G4's (1U) and HP DL380 G4's (2U), dual Xeon machines.

the ones we've looked at so far have had 2 or 4gb of ram, they have SCA
drives. (we have quite a few extra disks around, but max size of 73Gb).

quite a few of them also have dual 1Gbit nics in them as well as the
onboard dual Gbit nics.

--
[http://pointless.net/]                                   [0x2ECA0975]