Regional-london archive

Visiting Cambridge

Hello,

I am currently on a business trip in Cambridge. Two collegues from AMD
are with me. A Xen hackathon takes place in the Buckingham House near at Murray Edward College (formerly New Hall College).

I would like to go through the city and take photos today, starting around 4 - 5pm. I very welcome everyone to enjoy and show me the things one shouldn't miss to see.

Christoph

P.S.: I'm not subscribed on this list, so please keep me in CC.