Regional-london archive

Re: Fixed date / venue for monthly London meetings

On Fri, 18 Mar 2011, Sevan / Venture37 wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I've been discussing with Mark off list about setting a fixed date for
> the meetings, this should make it easier for promoting the meetings &
> easier for those interesting in attending to know when & where the
> meetings are held.
> So, the question:
> What would be a suitable day & venue to set as a fixed time/place for
> london *BSD meet ups???
>
> For me the third Thursday of the month at the barrowboy & banker by
> London bridget or the Skinners Arms near Kings Cross
> http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/14/1424/Barrowboy_and_Banker/London_Bridge
> http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Skinners_Arms,_WC1H_9NT

I've been meaning to mention london hackspace on this list:

http://london.hackspace.org.uk/

Better for hackathons etc than for just meets/socials tho there are some
nice vietnamese resteraunts a few mins walk away.

--
[http://pointless.net/]                                   [0x2ECA0975]