Regional-london archive

Re: [Ukfreebsd] proposed *BSD meet in London, late June

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010, Mark Blackman wrote:

Hi,

Following the very well-attended May *BSD meet, I'm proposing that
we meet again on Wed, June 23, 7pm at

The Skinner's Arms near Kings Cross station.

http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Skinners_Arms,_WC1H_9NT

This location has been chosen for proximity to Kings Cross to lure
the not inconsiderable number of Cambridge-based BSD users
down to London on a (presumably) nice summer's evening.

Count me in - I pass under Kings Cross on the tube twice daily on my commute so that's a great venue for me.

cheers, Andy