Regional-london archive

RE: .uk meetup ?

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008, Amadeus wrote:
Could I suggest Oxford for a future meeting as easier to get to for London
people, and, of course, for those that live in Oxford. The last time I took

I think the plan was two meetings; one in the London area and then one in Cambridge.

-- 8< --
May I be impudent enough to suggest that a .uk meeting with a view to
consuming various sorts of beverages could be incited, at some point
while I'm in the country ?

That sounds like a good plan.

... and in Cambridge the week after.
-- 8< --

the coach to Cambridge it was a very unpleasant 3 hour trip.

Roll on the East-West rail link

--
Stephen