Regional-london archive

Re: Next independent Cambridge meeting

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
He will in Cambridge from the 1st to the 5th of July. So it looks we
should have a pub meeting at the 4th and on the 18th.

at what time?

We usually meet about 7pm. "Where?" is also a good question. :-)

How are you travelling in Ignatios?

We'll see. Maybe by car, especially if I'm meant to pick up hardware.

Are you expecting presents? :-)

The Cambridge Blue is my current choice of pub (close to the station too). But the Carlton is nearer us North Cambridge-dwellers. Any other suggestions? We could even try somewhere else (gasp) like the Green Dragon.

--
Stephen