Regional-london archive

Re: Cambridge Meeting!?

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008, Matthias Scheler wrote:
On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 07:16:16PM +0000, Alistair Crooks wrote:
Let's call it the 15th birthday celebration meet and make attendance
mandatory for anyone within a 80 mile radius of Cambridge.
I shall have to keep my record intact, then, and decline the
very kind offer - will be at AsiaBSDcon on 28th.

Wow! You really try hard to avoid to take part in a Cambridge meeting. ;-)

It seems we need more NetBSD birthday celebrations.

And on that note, I think I'm going to have to cry off on Friday :-(

--
Stephen