Regional-london archive

Re: Cambridge Meeting today :-)

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008, Silke Scheler wrote:
this is a bit shorter notice than usual and please feel free to
blame my brain for that, but I was wondering if we could make
this friday (15.02.08)?

Patrick and David seem willing to join us so Matthias and I will
gladly take this opportunity to let someone else prepare dinner ;-)

David - will you be able to take back the EDEN board with you (it's small and light). That might induce me to drop by for a quick hello (long orienteering run on both days this weekend + a fidgety daughter this week mean I need my sleep!).

--
Stephen