Regional-london archive

Re: Meet Thursday 31st?

On 28 Jan 2008, at 11:54, Gavan Fantom wrote:

Soren S. Jorvang wrote:
On 27 Jan 2008, at 20:18, Alistair Crooks wrote:
I'm due to give blood around 6:30pm, but should be able to get there around 8pm (driving).
I'm driving from Reading to pick up a friend at Stansted sometime after 10pm, but if we pick a place where a car isn't completely impractical, I'd like to stop by as well.

Doesn't that kinda rule out London in general? :)

An hour up the M11 from Wanstead at best speed.