Subject: Re: London anyone ?
To: Stephen Borrill <netbsd@precedence.co.uk>
From: Matt Fleming <mjf@NetBSD.org>
List: regional-london
Date: 03/28/2007 15:06:39
On 28 Mar 2007, at 14:58, Stephen Borrill wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Cherry G. Mathew wrote:
>> Wondering if anybody would be in town on Saturday to sign my pgp keys
>> and perhaps a quick drink ?
>
> You could always pop up to Cambridge around that time; I'm sure we
> can arrange a suitable welcoming party.
>
> mjf, are you still planning to visit Cambridge/London over the
> Easter hols?

I actually went down to London last Tuesday. It was decided the
Monday night that I
should go and unfortunately, I didn't have time to meet anyone anyway
(although I
did meet adrianp at London King's Cross in a pub next to my train,
and even that was only
a 25 minute drink).

It's possible I may be down again in the holidays, though certainly
not this Saturday.

--mjf