Subject: Re: Burgers and beer on the 12th
To: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.org>
From: Stephen Borrill <netbsd@precedence.co.uk>
List: regional-london
Date: 01/09/2007 10:29:47
On Mon, 8 Jan 2007, David Brownlee wrote:

>>> Sounds good, although in the past people have found it harder to
>>> attend on a Friday if we wanted good coverage.
>>
>> Indeed. Would like to make it but cannot do Friday :-(  Any chance of
>> Thursday, perhaps a little closer in (Victoria ?)
>
> 	Just when the intractable battle lines have been drawn between
> 	those who cannot make friday and those who cannot make thursday...
[snip]

Thanks, abs!

I'd like to stick to Fri in Chiswick if we can get a few people together.
Chiswick is a pain to get to from the north (but better from the west?),
but I much preferred the pub, so given I'm in the area, I'd like to take
advantage of my locality.

Any other time, I'll be happier to meet more centrally (like when we last
got together at Victoria).

--
Stephen