Subject: Cheap Slugs
To: None <regional-london@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Woodford <scw@netbsd.org>
List: regional-london
Date: 03/11/2006 16:55:46
Hi,

If you've been following source-changes or port-arm, you may have noticed=20
that I committed a port to the Linksys NSLU2 (a.k.a. Slug) recently. If=20
you're at all interested in hacking an NSLU2 to run NetBSD, you can pick=20
them up at your local Staples for =A339.99.

At this price, these machines are an absolute steal. The previous best=20
price I've seen was =A356 through Amazon. I've just got back from Staples=20
in Loughborough where I picked up another two. ;-)

Some information to get you started is available in=20
sys/arch/evbarm/nslu2/README and at http://www.nslu2-linux.org/ if=20
you're interested.

Cheers, Steve