Subject: Re: Sun Ultra 5 and DLT tape station looking for a new home
To: Jesper Skriver <jesper@FreeBSD.org>
From: Christian Brueffer <brueffer@FreeBSD.org>
List: regional-london
Date: 03/06/2006 22:13:46
--ZARJHfwaSJQLOEUz

On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 10:08:44PM +0100, Jesper Skriver wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I have a Sun Ultra 5, 400 MHz, 512 MB memory, 8 GB ATA disk, CWRW
> drive, Dual Ultra160 SCSI adapter and keyboard available for
> anyone that can put it to good use.
>=20
> I also have a DLT4000 SCSI tape station, it comes with a cleaning
> tape, but no other tapes,I have not used it for a couple of years,
> and cannot test it as I have lost the SCSI cable.
>=20
> Puctures of both are available at:
>=20
> http://jesper.skriver.dk/ebay/u5/
> http://jesper.skriver.dk/ebay/dlt/
>=20
> Both are free to pickup in Reading, or if the recipient will pay
> postage, I can post them anywhere in the UK.
>=20
> If nobody wants them, they will be e-scapped at the end of the
> month, where I am moving.
>=20

Thanks Jesper, I'll take care of it tomorrow (too tired now, this day
sucked).

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--ZARJHfwaSJQLOEUz

--ZARJHfwaSJQLOEUz--