Subject: Re: Meeting up this week or next?
To: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
From: Mark Blackman <mark@blackmans.org>
List: regional-london
Date: 09/07/2005 10:06:41
Alistair Crooks wrote:
> Does anyone fancy meeting up towards the end of this week or the
> beginning of next week?
>
> Monday 12th works best for me, but any day would be great.
>
> Also, does anyone have a different venue they'd prefer (probably
> not in the vicinity of the Oval)? I must admit that the old one
> is easy for me to get to...
>
> Thanks,
> Alistair

FWIW, One of the FreeBSD mailing list people decided
to schedule the following meeting for London.

I'm a bit late relaying it, but might be of interest to
this list if not already aware.

------
Hi all

Location RampArt social centre 15-17 Rampart Street, London E1 2LA (off
Commercial Road)
Date: September 7, Wednesday.

http://streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=534250&y=181250&z=1&sv=534250,181250&st=4&ar=N&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf
Rampart St is near the corner of Commercial Road and Cannon Street. It
is the unmarked street that starts below the leg of the A of A13.

To get there

Bike: DIY.
Bus:  15 115 D3 N15, also 100 goes nearby.
Tube: Aldgate East, Aldgate, Whitechapel, Shadwell are all nearby.
Train: Liverpool Street (some direct trains from Cambridge) is an easy walk.
Air: I think City Airport is somewhere nearby for those flying in by
private jet :)

I'll be there from about 7 pm, it would be really nice to meet some
other bsd'ers.

Agenda

1) Location of next meeting?