Subject: Re: In London June 23-24
To: Amitai Schlair <schmonz@schmonz.com>
From: Gavan Fantom <gavan@coolfactor.org>
List: regional-london
Date: 06/11/2005 13:10:25
Amitai Schlair wrote:
> FYI, I'll have my passport (of course) and a few PGP cards with
> me. Would be good to do a little key-exchanging prior to the beer...

So, just to recap, for the benefit of anybody who has recently joined,
or forgotten what the "usual" means:

* Friday 24th June
* George IV, Chiswick
* Around 7pm-ish
* If you don't know anyone, it might help you to wear a geekshirt
* Bring PGP thingies if you have them
* I will report afterwards on whether Amitai is still inebriated when he
reaches the airport the next day - there's your target :)
* Move on to Texas Lone Star round the corner for some food (so if
you're late and you can't find us in the pub you know where to look for us)

Everything you need to know about the pub, and several things you don't:

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/show.shtml/645/George_IV/Chiswick

--
Gilette - the best a man can forget