Subject: UKUUG Linux Con - BSD track (fwd)
To: None <regional-london@netbsd.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: regional-london
Date: 03/30/2005 13:56:07
FYI. It would be nice to have some netbsd presence there.

Experience at such events shows that it's the (for us) "easy" things that
impress Linux users most - pkgsrc, build.sh, kernel config files, pkgsrc
on non-NetBSD, etc.

  - Hubert

--
NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)