Subject: Bit of contract work anyone?
To: None <regional-london@netbsd.org>
From: Stephen Borrill <netbsd@precedence.co.uk>
List: regional-london
Date: 01/21/2005 10:31:19
I need to get an interactive whiteboard working with NetBSD. It uses USB
and the company that
produces them supply some Linux source code. They are based in Didcot in
Oxfordshire. I'm
hoping to get a loan unit, but otherwise it would mean a trip to their
offices. When finished
the board should be seen as a mouse. I think there will be two components
to this work. The
first is the driver part (IIRC when I tried it, it got some of the way
there with NetBSD 1.6
out of the box). The second part will be a userland utility to calibrate
the device and a
small X program to allow the calibration to take place (e.g. touch cross
at top-left, at
bottom-right and then random point in middle). A further enhancement would
be an X window
with a couple of buttons in allowing you to emulate right mouse clicks.

If you are interested, please contact me at sborrill AT precedence.co.uk

--
Stephen