Subject: Meeting on Monday 24th January
To: None <regional-london@netbsd.org>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
List: regional-london
Date: 01/10/2005 08:39:29
Looks like overwhelming support for meeting up on Monday 24th January
2005.

Stage 3, then, the venue - we've always met up in William IV in
Chiswick - the reason is that it's fairly central, everyone knows it,
and we can usually get seats quite easily.  Then on to the steak
restaurant.  Does anyone

(a) have any problems with the places
(b) do we want to find better ones, or
(c) postpone the discussion until it can be more interactive, like
    in 2 weeks time at the William IV in Chiswick?

My preference is (c).

Also, how would people feel about making the meeting more regular,
like every 4 weeks after 24th January, and if people can make it,
great, if not, then see you at the next one?

Regards,
Alistair