Subject: Re: I'm going to be in town
To: Steve Woodford <steve@mctavish.co.uk>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.org>
List: regional-london
Date: 09/21/2004 17:33:50
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004, Steve Woodford wrote:

> On Tuesday 21 September 2004 14:33, Adrian Portelli wrote:
>> I also don't have a problem if we move tonight.  Unfortunately, I
>> don't have another night this week I can make it.
>
> Ok, given that that makes four, maybe we should continue with the
> arrangements and meet tonight. Perhaps Erik will make it after all (and
> maybe abs too).
>
> For Erik's benefit, my mobile number is 07981 571544.
>
> See you at the George IV pub on Chiswick High Street between 7.30pm and
> 8pm tonight.

 	I'll be there

 	<Though-only-just>
 	My home server it decided it wanted to use all three disks as
 	'clunking devices' around 6am this morning. Raidframe was
 	understandably unimpressed. I nipped home at lunch and swapped
 	in my 'spare motherboard+CPU', which flashed some lights and
 	made some of the strangest noises I've heard in a while.
 	Needless to say they didn't include the sound made by a monitor
 	powering up to a signal.

 	I did manager rig something together with an old athlon800 with
 	a CPU fan which is vigorously trying to vibrate the CPU out of
 	the socket.
 	</Though-only-just>