Subject: Stuff
To: None <regional-london@NetBSD.org>
From: Chris Pinnock <cjep@fawlty.net>
List: regional-london
Date: 01/10/2004 15:12:47
Further to previous mail, all the acorn32 stuff has now gone. If you
would anything from below, please let me know. Also, I have found in
a cupboard and don't want:

a) PCI Brooktree TV card
b) An ISA PCMCIA card adaptor
c) ISA 3com 3c509

----8<

1. IBM RS/6000. (POWER/MCA) [Sony own this. There is a slim chance they
will ask for it back.]

2. mac68k
        * Motorola 68040 (not tested). Has the FPU. These used to be useful
        for replacing units without the FPU that NetBSD/mac68k would not
        otherwise run on.
        * Two Ethertalk adaptors (AUI Ethernet).

3. Various bits and pieces of i386 cruft^Wstuff (not all tested, but
last time I used them they worked) including:
        * ISA graphics card
        * ONStream tape drive (Manuel Bouyer added support in st driver
                                for this)
        * 2xSIMMS (8MB each?)
        * 1 64MB SD-RAM (PC-100)

Obviously zero warranty, etc, etc.  Everything except 1 will be going to
Bromley Environmental Amenities centre (i.e. the tip) in a few weeks,
so please let me know ASAP if you want anything. I can bring small items
along to the next meeting in Chiswick.