Subject: Re: Various bits and pieces
To: Chris Pinnock <cjep@NetBSD.org>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
List: regional-london
Date: 01/02/2004 14:57:14
On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 02:12:22PM +0000, Chris Pinnock wrote:
> I'm having a clearout (just in case Life Laundry decide to do a
> documentary on me). Some of it is cruft, but some people like cruft so
> advertising it is worth a try... I am getting rid of:

In addition to all that Chris mentioned, I need to get rid of a turbo NeXT
slab, complete with monitor, printer, etc, and 4 ss1+ clones (I have no
space for them). First-come, first served.

Lemme know and I'll deliver in person (to the George IV in Chiswick).

Happy New Year,
Alistair
--
Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>