Subject: Re: Get together next week? (20th or 21st October)
To: None <regional-london@netbsd.org>
From: Jonathan Perkin <jonathan@perkin.org.uk>
List: regional-london
Date: 10/26/2003 14:24:21
* On 2003-10-23 at 12:25 BST, Gavan Fantom wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Alistair Crooks wrote:
>
> > venue: pub we always meet in, whose name I have forgotten, but I
> > think it's a Hannoverian king - William IV? - I'm sure David can
> > help me out here...
>
> The name George IV rings a bell...

  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/regional-london/2003/07/28/0000.html

I'll be there around 7-ish unless someone shouts out a different
meeting time.  Given I've not met anyone yet, and only have a 13 year
old picture of Alistair to go by from his website :), then if anyone
spies someone resembling the groom pictured (amongst others) at
http://www.perkin.org.uk/wedding/photos/richard+clare/1024x768/003.jpg
then he'd appreciate a heads-up (and a pint!) :-)

Cheers,

--
Jonathan Perkin                         <jonathan@perkin.org.uk>
BBC Internet Services         http://www.perkin.org.uk/jonathan/